Platte County Business and Real Estate Attorneys
Individuals and businesses have relied on Witt, Hicklin & Snider, P.C., for their legal needs since 1963. We are pleased to assist clients in Platte County and the surrounding areas in a wide range of business law and real estate matters.
Our business and commercial law services include:
- Business formations: LLCs and other business startups
- Contracts and transactions: We draft and review contracts and assist with business transactions. We offer assistance with business contracts, purchase and sales of businesses, shareholder agreements, non-compete agreements and other contracts and transactions.
- Litigation: We represent business owners in contract disputes, partnership disputes and other civil litigation.
- Banking law: Our attorneys represent six Missouri banks and their branches. We act as outside general counsel, providing assistance with contracts, collections, loan agreements, loan documentation and other banking law matters.
- Collections: We handle creditor collections and assist creditors in cases involving debtors who have filed for bankruptcy.
- General advice and representation: We provide sound advice and assist clients with general operational assistance, including annual corporate filings and other matters essential to successful business operations.
In our real estate practice, we assist individuals, businesses and developers with these and other matters:
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Deeds and leases
- Real estate litigation
- Quiet title actions
- Real estate financing agreements
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Zoning laws
With more than 45 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and expertise you require. You can rely on us for quality legal representation and superior client service.
Contact Our Kansas City Business and Real Estate Attorneys
We serve clients in Platte County and surrounding communities. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Platte County business and real estate lawyers, call 816-858-2750 or contact us by e-mail.